(M) Reminds me of the second time ...
[html]
Word Count :: 352 Smooth Grace. Real smooth xD

Too quickly she grew overly comfortable in his arms, reluctant to pull away from the others warm embrace but she needed her shelves or her books would suffer; once the shelves were made she could indulge herself with the other perhaps, but not before. “Mhmm, you definitely know how to please a woman with words” his laughter was contagious and she could help but match his, leaning back a fraction she pulled her hand away from his hair, stroking the side of his cheek gently for a brief moment before the pair separated. Shifting her wait to one side to draw attention to the curve of her hip, she placed one hand upon it, pushing her fringe away from her face with her other. “Babe, looking pretty is what I do; but I guess I can also manage to get started on clearing the wood to one side so we can actually get in there” ocean eyes flicked down to watch his exit at the room, roaming over the male's back and making her way lower, finishing with a slight satisfied nod of her head.

Turning to the library her hands shook slight with excitement and after tremors of nerves and anticipation, the reality of what had just transpired was sinking into her slowly. Nier and her, there was something between them and they had agree to give it a chance. She couldn't help herself, her tail began to wag excessively with joy despite how cool she had tried to play things of, the slap happy grin on her face did little to hide her emotions. Reaching down she began to work from the top, picking up the fallen pieces that could be lifted easily and neatly piling them to one side, stepping carefully around the odd chunk of splintered wood.

It wasn't particularly long or tedious work and she quickly got the worst of the mess sorted out, leaving pieces that appeared damaged to her in a separate pile, deciding to let Nier choose whether they were salvageable or not for her skills most certainly did not lie with wood work.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread