(M) Reminds me of the second time ...
[html]
Word Count :: 461 Book worm ¬.¬

Twisting her neck she glanced over her shoulder as he returned, baring the tools he needed to make her her bookshelf. “Is that so?” a pleased look say upon her face, “And all this time I had thought that was all I was good for. I feel deceived now” her tail swished behind her in a slightly agitated manner before slowing to it's usual content sway, emphasising the joke somewhat. Look towards the dark male she still couldn't comprehend that he was hers now, if only from a mutual agreement, he was hers; no doubt it would take her awhile to adjust to the idea. Hoovering behind him, steering clear as to not hinder him as he worked she observed silently whilst he to examined the wood with what she saw as quick procession. “Babe, see, you're not just a ladies man. You know what you're doing here” throwing the words back at him she acted the part of all innocence, as if she didn't understand a word she was saying and was following suit like a lost puppy.

Stepping back and around everything in the room she leant against a free wall, crossing arms across her chest once more, content to stand there and make small talk with him whilst he did his thing. Rather then responding to the suggest that Ciaran thought he was a sap she simply laughed, a mischievous gleam in her eyes; a sap maybe not, but she was certain she would quickly have him wrapped around her finger in no time at all. “Probably enough to cover most of that wall. So if it's floor to ceiling, it would need to be” black lips pursed as she began to do the maths, “2 meters in width should do it. I plan to go through my books anyway and see which ones I desperately want to keep and donate the rest to the pack library once it is sorted, since I doubt there would be much of a collection currently I might as well contribute rather the hoard all mine in my house” true words and her true intentions, although as easy as it was to say she would do it she knew it would be a hard thing to give away some of her books.

Books, as sad as it was at times, meant a great deal to her. They should record the events, imaginations of other, preserving vital knowledge past the lifespan of the average canine and could aid her and anyone for that matter a great deal in a vast range of subjects. Always it had baffled her as to why so many disregarded them or did not think to learn to read and write, it just seemed so ignorant in a way.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread