(M) Reminds me of the second time ...
[html]
Word Count :: 416 Book worm ¬.¬

Dipping her head she nodded her understand at his explanation, seeing logic in her dark knights book-shelf making plans, opting for silence as to not make a nuisance of herself whilst he worked for he was doing her a favour as it was. Although when the conversation shifted to that of her supposed good will she couldn't help but snort lightly, “I'd love to claim it's all good will and kindness on my part, but truthfully I don't think this house can contain enough bookshelves to hold all the books I wish to own. Better to put them in a public place where their used, then have them sit in my house taking up space and collecting dust I suppose” a somewhat shy half smile broke across black lips, shoulders rising and falling in a delicate manner for she sure as heck didn't see herself as any form of saint, just practical.

Pushing off from the wall she padded over to him, placing a hand briefly on his shoulder. “I'll go bring my books into the main room and start sorting through them. Doubt it'll effect the two little... angels, considering how much noise they male themselves” reluctantly she pulled her hand back and padded out the library and into the main room, heading left into her bedroom; all with a slightly excessive sway to her hips to give anyone watching something to look at. Upon reaching her room she ignore the new mess the two birds had created and reached for the main bags of books and brought them out into the main room, positioning herself and the bags of books so that she could see into the library and likewise be seen.

Then, she emptied each bag and began sorting the books out via author and then content, matching books that were one of several parts together so that they'd remain as a set. With each book she flicked through the pages and checked for any damage they may have incurred during the move, making a mental note of any that did crop up with slight damage and a folded page here and there. Making quick work of organising them she picked up the first one on the left hand pile and began to scan through the pages to help her decide whether to keep it or not, the more she got into reading the more she grew unaware of her surroundings and began to hum low in her throat as she went along.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread