In Due Course
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist was surprised with the excitement that she displayed once she had noticed his mere presence. His maw broke out into a grin as she raced towards him but faded some when she held herself back. This was cue for Z to remain where he was and keep his hands to himself. "I have been well, and yourself?" The words were spoken politely as he made certain to keep his gaze lifted so that he wasn't ogling her body. He was clearly struggling to act like he wasn't interested in the slightest. If not for the promise he made then he wouldn't have bothered to see Drin again.

"I have some time if you wanted to get started on those lessons. I've been working with Guillotine but I'm not certain if he is picking it up or not." He figured he would get straight to the point of the visit. He was here only on a promise and nothing else since Drin had made her uninterest in anything else painfully obvious for him. He figured that while he was trying to teach the boy he might as well open up the lesson to the female and get that out of the way. And who knew, she might actually be easier to teach as he didn't know if his lessons even took with Guillotine. The boy never spoke and so Z never really knew if he was picking anything up or not.

"If this is a bad time for you then we can reschedule for some other time." Z figured it best to give her a way out should she desire to take it. It even left it open for her to decide that she wasn't even interested in learning from him any longer. So he was basically leaving it all up to Palaydrian to decide upon the nature of their relationship as Zeitgeist didn't seem to have quite gotten over the awkwardness of their previous parting. It simply wasn't allowing to feel as relaxed and as ease as he had been when they had first met.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread