In Due Course
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

"You are always sporting some kind of injury when I see you. It really isn't fair." He had wanted to be cold and distant and just not care but he couldn't when faced with injuries. He had a bleeding heart for the abused and the young. He moved closer to Drin and attempted to ease his fingers down the same path that her own had taken. "If every time you walk away from this place you are hurt in some new fashion then maybe this isn't the place for you." His eyes had been on Drin's chest, as if he could see past the fur to the ribs that she had brought up but he lifted his eyes to meet hers as he spoke again. "Don't stay here and risk something else happening. Come with me. I'll take care of you. If you are stuck here I'll pay for you, anything they want, just as I did for Guillotine."

Z hadn't thought to have a traveling companion when he had first set out but he simply couldn't leave Guillotine where he was when he seen how the boy was being treated. He saw it as being the same thing in this case. It wasn't with lust or sexual desire that he was asking the female to run off but out of pure concern for her health and well being. "We'll go anywhere that you want to go." He spoke softly as he reached up a hand to try and stroke the side of her face. It just wasn't in Zeitgeist's nature to stand by while someone was being abused. It was the one thine thing that he couldn't stand for.

"Just tell me what they want and I'll go get whatever it is. You can be free and we'll leave together. I can take you to somewhere that they won't be able to find you and hurt you again. You can start over without any worries because I will make sure that nothing else happens to you." The dog had forgotten all about the pretense of lessons with this new bit of information brought forth. It made him question whether or not she had actually injured her own hand or had it been someone else's doing and she wasn't allowed to speak on it. "Palaydrian, please, let's leave together." He was begging her, not wanting her to remain behind when he left.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread