Bring the rolling thunder
[html]
Word Count :: 376I am replying right now because that is the best thing i've ever heard. I love Irene Big Grin (and the pp was tots kay)

The gypsy could feel the other woman's gaze peering into her. Whatever the other woman was thinking, Isabella could not fathom. It was definitely intriguing, especially with the way the woman smiled slightly. Whatever opinion she had made upon her inspection was a good one, hopefully. But she could see that this woman was cut from the same mold as she was, though she wore her intelligence more upon her sleeve than Isabella did. Certainly nothing wrong with such a thing, as they had different purposes and duties in life. Siv was taller and clearly more of a match for a male physically, so perhaps it was less necessary for her to disguise herself. Or perhaps it was all in Isabella's head.

She shook her head at the slave's folly, then let a smile poke at the corners of her lips at the woman's authoritative orders. The slave rose and followed behind the slavemistress, and Isabella found herself respecting the woman all that much more. A firm hand with slaves always seemed necessary. Bowing her head in slight thanks, she began to lead the three of them toward her home in the ruins. She did the best she could to keep her hair over the scar across her chest. What a disgusting thing. "At least he is still good to work. A slave who can't do anything is certainly no use to anyone," she said with a glare to the slave.

They truly did need more slaves for general use. Isabella waved her hand and rolled her shoulders in another shrug. "It's alright, I can hardly always expect a slave to be lazing and ready for my orders." She had been damn lucky to find one the last few times she had needed one. In the future though.. she might not be so lucky. But the other woman's suggestion was definitely something she had considered. "I would never say no to a male slave. They have their uses. And it's always a pleasure to see them meekly obey," she added with a grin bearing pearly teeth. "I would be happy with more communal ones, though a personal slave..," she paused, looking at the injured Gjada. "Would be preferred."

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread