Bring the rolling thunder
[html]
Word Count :: 285feel free to close this if you like.

The topic of the king fell off their lips, but it felt like it lingered in the air. But it would not be brought back up; they were in agreement and it satisfied the both of them, it seemed. Isabella, however, knew that the King was easily susceptible to the wiles of a woman, even if he thought himself in control. Silly men. They were so naive to the truth of the world. The gypsy woman let a slight snigger escape her but she looked apologetically to the other dark woman for her rather unattractive outburst.

A slave? "Oh, yes. I'm rather tired of having to go looking for our communal stock. While they're helpful and nice, but a personal slave would be best. I could keep him at my side for whenever I needed him." It was all about convenience. A slave would make her life a lot easier, and she would dirty her hands significantly less often. "Someone pretty, of course, and male. A woman in bondage seems a little.. much for my tastes and I'd much rather have a man at my beck and call; they do have their uses in strength." The slave finished rolling the log and them propped it up straight. He brushed away the dirt on the flat surface and then his hands.

Isabella moved in to examine the work, waving the slave aside. It looked good and the woman smiled. It would be fun to decorate this with trinkets and candles. "Yes, this is good." The woman turned to Siv, smiling at the dark woman. "If you can get me a slave, I think I'll be in your debt for a long while."

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread