Tricked by the stars
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → 000 :: Sorry for the wait wedding through me off.

Ayita

Ayita had been keeping herself busy and was working towards becoming the pack's doctor. Though the pack mother was busy caring for Terra with her first litter on the way. Ayita was here gathering somethings for the day and every once and a while she felt like she needed to head to the hotel and check on things there. She smiled pulling at her long black mane her mind at ease aas she walked towards the gate.

Ayita looked at Orin as her and a female strange to her moved towards the hotel. Orin no need to shout dear I'm not deaf. Ayita spoke as she looked at the pair a smile on her motherly face. Her arms resting on the gate as she looked at the pair. She couldn't help but look at how the two looked like they were related.She pushed open the gate and moved towards her Now Orin what do you need me for.

the aging matriarch moved towards the pair walking up the stairs. She had to admit that Orin was lucky to find her coming by today. She almost didn't so she would have had to hunt her down if she really wanted her.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread