Not so eerie whispers
[html]

(296) And now you want to reply all fast and shit. WTF.

Draugr is by me!

Her mouth twitched in a tiny smile at the name; while it was a strange one and might be misconstrued as an insult to some, there was nothing offensive in the least about being her mother's child. Draugr took a certain amount of pride in being the daughter of Siv and Reykr Helsi. Still, she did not grin like a fool; instead, the dark-furred hybrid tempered herself and remained primarily neutral as the flaxen-hued coyote explained the stones and their purpose. She nodded when he explained Pandemic's involvement, her wonder growing as she considered the tools and strength it must have taken to cut and shape stone itself.

The earth is a good floor, but humans used stone to make walkways, too. Your color is much better than the grays they used, though, Dra politely allowed. This was certainly true: humans had used stone, and their gray pavement was drab and bleak when compared to these pretty shades. She did not think there was practicality behind this venture, but aesthetics were a sensible pursuit, too. She gave a wider smile at his compliment, though her coal muzzle dipped earthward. Luck, she confessed, bringing her head back up after the obligatory moment of humility was past.

His leg was broken when I found him, she said. I would not eat today if he hadn't fallen. One wood-colored hand gestured to the injured shoulder. It was well-scabbed now, but still painful. She pressed on regardless: a little pain was nothing in the face of proving her worth in the eyes of the higher ranks, after all. Let me call for a slave to cook it for us, and I will help you make your stone floor? We can eat after work.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread