Not so eerie whispers
[html]

iluwife

She nodded; he understood it as if she found his idea acceptable, at least. He had no experience in this kind of thing, but he was learning through experience. The woman’s feminine tones even carried forth useful information. A barely noticeable nod was given in her direction. It was a good idea; seed the tilled earth around the stones to help keep them in place. He approved of her idea, not to forget her general yet strange willingness to assist him with this task he had put onto himself. It wasn’t something he had expected a mere shallow acquaintance to do.

”Yours is a splendid idea,” he complimented; the slight softness about the corners of his mouth remaining as his first impression of the dark female remained positive. ”I will make certain to do this when we’ve finished,” the blonde male said, brushing a slightly stained palm against his golden knee. Was it simply her intellect that provided her with sensible ideas, or did she actually sit on knowledge about this? Either way, he was glad she had come by and decided to be a friend to him.

The man rose and paced the few steps to the shovel he had taken the liberty to borrow from the stables; he now regretted that he hadn’t searched for a second one, but he knew he couldn’t have foreseen Draugr’s appearance. ”I did not anticipate an assistant, so I have only one shovel available.” It was always possible to fetch another, but he did not see it as necessary. They could function with one. ”Do you wish to dig up the earth or place the stones?” She was a volunteer and had the liberty to pick.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread