Not so eerie whispers
[html]

(--) 8D

Draugr is by me!

The compliment was accepted with an adult signal: she gave a gracious bow of her head. There was also a more puppyish sweep of her tail, however, for the drab-furred wolfdog could not keep secret her joy at praise from a more highly ranked canine. Thank you, she murmured. Draugr herself was surprised by the powerful sway of those words: a splendid idea. Perhaps if she received similar praise from those such as Sirius and Salvia, she, too, might consider herself part of the higher echelons of the pack.

With his presentation of a choice, the wolfdog hesitated a moment, considering the shovel and then the stones. Surely, she could lift a single stone on her lonesome -- but what if she dropped it and it broke? Itachi would have to fetch more stone, and surely it had been a tedious process. There were less chances for mistakes and accidents if she chose the shovel. I'd like to dig, she said. The wolfdog reached for the shovel. It's one part of puppyhood I miss, she confessed. While Draugr might dig as many holes as she wanted around her home, Dyrne might catch her leg in one and come up lame.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread