Not so eerie whispers
[html]

--

Though there wasn’t much of any sensation within the male’s hollowed frame, he could tell with ease that, in due time, he could learn to genuinely appreciate this woman’s company. Commonly numb and indifferent to the vast majority of his fellow canines, he was making good progress with socializing. Others would not agree, but steady improvement could never become a negative thing, albeit his progress moved very slowly. She willingly shared when he asked, and he was given time to listen and consider the things she allowed him to learn about her.

She finished the second hole, and he placed another lovely shaded stone shard onto the ground. ”I do not know of this Molcaxitl,” he noted, wondering if it was another child or perhaps a pet -- so many luperci decided to tame lesser creatures, himself included, so companions were not uncommon. The Lykoi thought of his own childhood, and he supposed he could find similarities. Many hours had been spent watching his biological mother’s sessions with her twin katanas. Always the observer, he realized.

”Different, yes,” he admitted, the pale whiskers along his narrow snout brushing back as he wet his lips. Hands shuffled the loose earth around the placed stone, and he watched the helpful woman creating another shallow hole in the earth. He had never spent much time judging others, but even if he had, he couldn’t know if he would have shied away from other children, had they been present when he himself was young. ”I’ve always preferred to observe the world rather than partakingn it i,” Truthfully, if there had been a way he could detach from the world, he would never have looked back if it wasn’t for a certain silvery thing.

However, it was important that Draugr did not misunderstand his words. ”I had a decent childhood. I was mostly raised by my grandmother, and she would give me anything I wanted without hesitation.” Until I attempted to murder her. ”I suppose the problem was that I’ve never really wanted anything.” It was a strange thought, to be aware of the nothingness within. His innards were a black hole greedily consumed every emotion that he should have felt. China alone seemed invincible and resistant, and it made it possible for him to love her unconditionally.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread