Not so eerie whispers
[html]

--

Draugr is by Libri!

I owe my mindset to Salsola and the guidance my betters have given me, she said demurely. My mindset will be even more right, if I receive more good counsel from those such as yourself. Her smile was quick, as modest as her words had been, and she only looked up at Itachi a moment. Heading back to the beginning of the path, Draugr began the process of making certain the dirt covered the area not filled by stones. She was meticulous in her execution of this task, and bent to brush dirt from the surfaces of the stone with her fingers.

Though a seeker of rank and responsibility, Draugr did not fully understand this latter half: in attaining her rank, she was not merely improving herself, but also adding the responsibility of others on top of this. Perhaps she might not have minded, but were Itachi or another explain it to her bluntly, she might have reconsidered. The drab-hued wolfdog dared not dream of leadership, for she thought herself incapable of such magnificence as Sirius and Salvia seemed to exude without effort. Her climb upwards was certainly to be truncated somewhere around Warden; she was not destined for true greatness.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread