survival
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Jacinto is a  durrrrr he has no idea for a while <.< le stupid Cinto HAHA IT'D BE FUNNY IF HE WAS ALL "Aww Io.......I'm so sorry about your tumor"

His confidence began to twist in his gut as the moments antagonizingly passed by slowly, why was she here? What purpose had she sought out to meet the hybrid on the borders of his own home? Was this a thing of blame? It really had been him to bring on everything. Perhaps her mate knew, perhaps he had left her--Which dubbed the Lykoi man as a troublemaker, put the weight of the blame heavily onto his shoulders. Was this a matter of revenge? Pumpkin eyes swept over her form quickly, taking her in. No, it couldn't possibly be revenge. The hybrid Berlin was seemingly too disheveled to want to inflict vengeance on the tawny-furred canine. He had found a small place in his heart for her however, maybe as a friend or something around the likes. He could see something was up, and whatever reassurances she needed--The hybrid could provide. After all, they had smoked together. That had basically made them pals. The musician had all the right to worry, all the right to try and get the truth from the duo-toned AniWayan.

His heart almost stopped  beating as she met him in the eye, her own fears reflecting onto him, something was really up. It made him scared in a way, but he waited for a little bit to see what it was. Soon, the admittedly beautiful woman stepped forward a couple of steps, facing the Lykoi. He half expected something like a kiss, which was really stupid of him--But after that night, he had not been able to fish his mind from the gutter. Perhaps women were merely a weakness, Helotes had the same thing a while back. But his brother--Had changed so much. The older sibling had a unique, beautiful woman to look after. As well as healthy, legitimate kids to look after. Once he had succumbed to the magic of a female, and Cinto was proud now. He had become something real. But as disturbing as it was, he could see himself with any woman as it seemed.

Instead, Io gently grabbed his palm and placed it upon her stomach. His eyes widened as he felt what she meant. There was a bit of a bump. Not like normal muscle mass or anything the like. He knew this. Omni had been pregnant once too, now....This? A mix of conflicting emotions overcame and overwhelmed the dusky hybrid. Fear. Sorrow. Excitement and a tinge of denial. But his eyes softened as she apologized, sighing softly. "No Io, it's fine...." He took in a breath, attempting so hard to keep a straight face. Jac wanted to hug her and run away at the same time. "And...They're mine?"

He must've gone into shock. It was overwhelming...A numbness had passed over his mind, he had--gotten a woman pregnant. His tail swished slightly behind him, too little to be noted as happiness. But finally, as selfish as it was--possibly there was heirs in this deal. "I'm sorry Io...Are--Are you gonna keep them? If I'm the father...I-I gotta help you out. I can't leave them."

Photo courtesy of PhotoAtelier

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .inner {margin:0 20px;  border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread