survival
[html]
Word Count :: 000 :3

His gut twisted even more in his body, he ha done something--That would affect so many others...Io's, her mate's, the pups...Even Omni and Inferni. His blood children hadn't survived, and this, opportunity--Was something to jump at. The lean musician paced a little at the borders. He couldn't just run off...Those were his kids...In no way whatsoever was he to leave royal coyote children with their mother's mate...The world would never see, and the heirs would never, ever know their true lineage. It simply wasn't allowable. Large chocolate ears swept to his skull, relieved to hear that they weren't to be gotten rid of. Still, Jac felt disconnected from reality, this couldn't be happening. Placing a finger between his eyes as if to ward of a headache, the hybrid sighed defeatedly. "That's good...Keeping them--This is wonderful....And terrifying. I'm just sorry...that I did all that. The hybrid felt utterly stupid, he had initiated the entire thing...She had mentioned a mate, and he had thought with his loins.

What was he to do? He had to leave the clan, had to get to AniWaya to see their birth. Sure it would be a few weeks, but...It was so important. They were important. The young man wished so much to just get this over with, work with this enough and stay out of the way of Io's mate. At her aloof tone however, his dark ears slipped back. A flush of words flew from his thin muzzle "Look here. They're my kids too. Lykoi children. Here, that's like royalty. I won't have their lineage hidden that way. I have to see them at least." He stared back into her silvery eyes, a bit old stubborn coldness reflecting in his heirloom orange eyes. "I won't get in the way of you and your mate. I promise you that. I've already likely caused enough of a mess with you guys by sleeping with you. I just, need to be knowing that they're alright and close."

Photo courtesy of PhotoAtelier

<style>
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 b {font-family:courier; color:#921706; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 {background-color:#f5d9ae;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/36/jacintolykoi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:382px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .inner {margin:0 20px;  border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Jacinto1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread