survival
[html]

::finishing this off  

Watching from his shaggy bangs he noticed the defiance he had given had proved successful on his account. He didn't expect to be allowed to stay in her home, likely in the same pack however. But as it was offered, his ears perked in surprise. It gave him some wonderment to what Io's mate would do about it. Surely the dusky canine had done enough already by bedding Io and getting her pregnant. But moving in? What was the hybrid to expect? He gave nothing in disapproval however, nodding his head slowly as he took it all in. Still, reality felt false. He had gotten a woman pregnant--And was planning to steal away from the clan. Jac Lykoi also had no idea how to bring the concept up, or how to show Omni that this was the right thing. Heart pounding in his chest, the chocolate-furred man managed to squeak out a reply. "Good luck Io. I really mean it. This is a good thing. Think of it as that now."

How in the meantime was he to plan? This was overwhelming, overturning his whole view of existence. "I'll start out tomorrow. Probably get there in a few days. Thank you so much Io...They'll be beautiful like their momma. But me--Can stoners be pretty?" He smiled softly, ears flattening at her goodbye. Instinctually he worried for the mother of his children. So many things could come up...Waving his hand and backing away, the Lykoi called out "I'll see you later! Take care."

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread