left too late.
Fufufu now that Tayui is with Anu everything is about a belle. ;D ;D ;D She can't get Anu off her mind omg lol. And I love Vesper, so we're even!!
[html]
[/html]Tayui grinned when Vesper replied. Tayui didn't think she was nearly that perceptive--and besides, Vesper was not glowing anyhow! But she was so wrapped up in her own soft-footed romance that every time she saw someone else, she could only hope that they had something similar for themselves. But when Vesper didn't deny her question, well, Tayui naturally drew her own conclusions. She wondered if it was a coyote or a wolf --or something entirely different-- a male or a female, or any possible combination. The last time they'd met, they'd held one another in a way that was so intimate but with so much meaning. Did Vesper even like women? Was she just grasping at straws?

After she realized what she was doing, Tayui felt a little weird. It was a bit odd to speculate about a friend's sex life, so when she realized that that was what she was doing, she tried to stop.

Vesper went on to detail the recent happenings in Inferni. Tayui was glad to hear that they were doing well, but not too pleased to hear that they had sacrificed their morality for the convenience of partnering with their neighbour to fend off attacking wolves. She didn't bother to hide her displeasure at this and she was quite certain that she made a rather unappealing face at this news.
She was surprised to hear that Ezekiel had stepped down as Aquila. In her time, she'd only known Kaena and Gabriel as the leaders, and then heard of Ezekiel, but those before him had lasted a very long time. It was strange to think that he was gone.

Her ears perked up when Vesper mentioned that the new leader was Myrika Tears.

"Myrika Tears? Is she related to Laruku Tears, do you know? Laruku used to be the Alpha of Clouded Tears some time ago--he was their last Alpha before the fire." She frowned, but then added, on a more light note: "I think I've met someone. So maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She wiggled her eyebrows again. "Though we're hardly yearlings. Her name's Anu; we used to be members of Jaded Shadows. I've known her for years. We're living in what used to be Dahlian territory, in an orchard. You're welcome to visit," she added with a warm smile. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread