left too late.
[html]
[/html]Tayui couldn’t help but smile when Vesper recounted her meeting with Anu. She didn’t smile because she enjoyed hearing about her friend’s pain, but smiled because that sounded so like Anu: she was always helping out others in need. Her nature was so gentle and calm that it made Tayui feel strong; perhaps that was the sort of strength she had been searching for for so long.

When Vesper spoke again, Tayui chuckled. She had thought about asking to stay in Inferni before, but she’d never followed through with it. With Gabriel gone and Kaena no longer in command, she wasn’t sure if this Infenri was the one she had known; it was too different.

“There have been wolves in Inferni before,” she replied. “I—I think I’ve heard of it before. I can’t remember when, but it’s happened. I always suspected that it was why there were so many hybrids in Inferni when they claim to be coyote,” she explained with a small smirk. “But not for Anu and I. Maybe before I found her, but not now. But I’ll visit you—I hope. I’ve had a few good and bad experiences with members of Inferni, so I’ll try to be careful when I look for you,” she added with a small, almost gruesome, smile. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread