left too late.
Yes they are. 8D And I hope is okay I ended it; figured it was wrapping up anyway. ;_; Reply or archive as you will. <3

[html]
[/html] Vesper wagged her tail at the other’s remark, knowing that she could keep Tayui safe at least for a bit. She knew that, as the Centurion, no one should question her. It might make things rocky, but it would be worth it to give her friend safe passage for at least a while. She might even introduce her to Myrika; she wanted both of them to approve of each other—although that wouldn’t be hard. Both were intelligent and strong women, and both were deserving of her deepest affections.

She grinned at the lick on her cheek. “Yeah, probably cut out most of the mushy stuff next time, I’ve got a bit of a reputation to keep,” she said, her tail wagging even harder. She would be glad to teach the other and maybe even learn some fighting tricks in return, if the arctic wolf was serious. Either way, she knew their next meeting would be just as pleasant as this one.

“Anyway,” the coyote said more reluctantly, “I should probably head back to the clan. I’ll see you later; just howl for me.” She touched her nose to Tayui’s then turned, trotting back through the woods with her tail waving.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread