look how she lights up the sky
[html]
WC: 311. My hormones bring all the boys to the yard, and I'm like "GET OFF MY LAWN! ... Nowaitcomeback -eats oreos- ;________;"

Giselle had seemed to lost, or perhaps too self focused on taking steps, that she hadn't seen the other male in the lobby. Her body's initial reaction was to jerk away from this man's approach and his touch, but she was exhausted for one and glad for the assistance. "Oh... thank you. I'm fine, really." The woman coughed a couple of times, and the gentle stirring had begun to make her dizzy again. Though the man was guiding her along in the lobby, she had to pause in her step and close her eyes. She sucked in breath through her nostrils greedily, hoping her still form and shutting herself from the world would be enough for it to disappear. Luckily, it was.

When she opened her eyes, the red haired woman saw the man still there, again guiding her towards the door. Her mouth felt too dry, then, to respond, and so all she did was nod. The petite woman looked down and saw that she had her one free arm draped across her stomach, though she hadn't felt any pain there. Still, in some small way it was comforting, and so kept it there as she let this strange male walk her out the door of the Hotel. Giselle blinked in the bright light, but its warmth was soothing, and soon her tongue would roll out in an uncouth fashion to not only breathe the fresh air, but taste it and take it into her lungs. When she finally found her voice, she managed a smile at the other man. "Thank you," she said in a polite fashion, mentally cursing herself for acting such a way in front of a member of the Court she had never met before. "Giselle," she blurted, running her tongue on the inside of her mouth in hopes to keep it from drying up completely.

<style type="text/css">
.gisellemar1-box {width:219px;height:343px;float:right;}
.gisellemar1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f87d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.gisellemar1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gisellemar1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#f6d4d3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fBZ04.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c8566d; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8566d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread