Paranoid Borders
[html]

out of character text

The orange coy-dog's brow furrowed as she spoke of her pack mate. Moss knew just how cruel this world was having dealt with it's dangers first hand. It wasn't often that he thought about his own bad experiences, but couldn't help it when something sparked a memory. This young woman just happened to light the fire that shone on his past. Moss took a deep breath and tried to smile, for her. Seeing others with a happy disposition always helped in improving your own. Well. He's alright now right? And in capable hands? He'll be fine and so will you. I'm sure of it.

The brown woman's smile was an immediate indication of whether his plan was a good one or not. He couldn't help but pull his own lips back in a toothy grin, his tail thumping at a faster pace upon seeing her light up like that. He nodded, ears pushed forward intently. Of course. I'm already a loner so why not invest my time in protecting you and your pack mates? It would be an honor. He gave a lighthearted chuckle. Besides, I'd rather be the one out here and you, safe and sound inside the borders. I'll keep you and your pups free of harm. His head was held high and proud now, happy to have been able to help her.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread