Rivers of misfortune.
Jace had learned of Gemma's attack and hastened to see the girl, the daughter of Lucifer. Nobody deserved such treatment and injury and Jace found herself feeling a sad fondness for the beaten troubled younger woman. She greeted Taliesin and Myrddin softly as they were making their way out as she arrived and asked after Gemma's condition. She let herself in and made straight for Gemma's room, knowing where it was from Taliesin. The white woman skirted with the edge of unconsciousness and barely responded to her presence.

Speaking in low tones Jace told her a story of her own pack, the creation of the moon and sun that she had shared with Honrin and Dalgina. Not long after she was done that Gemma's spirit guide arrived to tell that AniWaya's leader was here. She excused herself and made her way quickly to the borders where she greeted the very tall woman. She introduced herself and then led Ulilohi back towards the house she had just vacated. She didn't speak beyond giving her name, there was nothing to say really and it would be disrespectful to chatter idly whilst Gemma laid half dead waiting for this visit. She stepped back and gestured that the woman enter the house and spoke for the first time since giving her name,

"Second floor, her door is open, just go straight in. She's expecting you." Jace took another few steps backwards, making it clear she wouldn't be staying. "If something happens just call for me and I will bring Taliesin with me."

Messages In This Thread