you show the lights that stop me
[html]

i figured Luella would probably have business in that stables at some point , so i hope this is okay for you :>

Word Count → ---

The smell of horse dung was fresh in Andara's nose. It was not as strong as she remembered, but her nose crinkled nonetheless as she moved across the cobblestone walkway, each step warming her feet. The sun was high, and the rocks had bathed in that heat all morning, she could tell. A yawn pulled at her lips, and her slim muzzle opened wide, showing sharp pearly whites as she walked carefully towards the pale brick buildings.

Andy had never seen a stable so large and luxurious. Despite the broken sign at the entrance (and the smell), the place was in good condition. It was mostly empty, though, she noticed as she peered inside. The silhouettes of a few long-necked heads could be seen, but no more. Andara frowned; she had expected more. This pack is still new, she remembered, forcing herself to be content with seeing these few alone.

She moved quietly past the vacant rooms, having shed her cloak for easier travel, now that she was safe within a pack. The horses smelled her quickly, though, and some of them made noise at her approach, clearly fearful of strangers. They were odd animals, and she hadn't been so close to one since she was just a pup. Most of them shied away at her presence as she walked past, but one sniffed at her briefly. The faintest smile tugged at Andy's black lips as she watched the stallion watch her, russet tail wagging faintly behind her russet form.

Image courtesy of efleming@Flickr; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.cd-templatet52 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.cd-templatet52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.cd-templatet52 b {color:#411f12; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cd-templatet52 {background-color:#62a1a5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pWWpN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#072530; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:550px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding: 220px 0px 0px 0px; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.cd-templatet52 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.cd-templatet52 .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread