you show the lights that stop me
[html]

lemme know if this isn't okay! sorry for the stupid long wait. ; ; i suck

Word Count → ---

Andara had been sure that no one else was here. But suddenly a shape appeared, making the girl step back, startled. She blinked a moment, her eyes adjusting to the new figure before her. The woman was quite short; at seven months, even Andara was almost as tall. But the woman's figure was full, and she wore human clothes that covered some of her bright white fur, and a hat that hid her ears. Her fur was almost blinding when the sun reflected off of it, and the young Ethiopian had to glance away after a moment, preferring to focus on the dark beast in the stall before her. Her tail grew still, small ears darting back as the pale stranger approached, nervous despite the other girls Vinattan scent.

It seemed that the woman had eyes for the horse, as well. Andara was ready to back away until the blue-eyed woman spoke to her. Her own bright lilacs grew wide; she'd always wanted to meet a horse up close. "Darkness..." she repeated softly to herself, watching him react to his owner. He was huge, though she swore he was friendly. Andy watched as the stranger's pale hand stroked Darkness' snout, and her tail flicked with longing. She nodded. "I'd love to meet him," she confessed, shuffling forward at the woman's allowance.

As the achromatic woman had done, Andara let the animal sniff at her hand. His breath was hot and thick on her palm as she turned it, reaching out for the fleshy nose of the horse. It was warm and soft, and she ran her small hand up his face gently, petting him.

Image courtesy of efleming@Flickr; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.cd-templatet52 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.cd-templatet52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.cd-templatet52 b {color:#411f12; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cd-templatet52 {background-color:#62a1a5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pWWpN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#072530; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:550px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding: 220px 0px 0px 0px; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.cd-templatet52 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.cd-templatet52 .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread