i search for my slice of solace
[html]

Just wanted to play out the younger version of Cinto!! Mebee someone he doesn't know?Just to prevent confusing things in the future Big Grin buuut i'm lost for muse for my normal threads. This had to be written tho :3n

Word Count → ???

Orange eyes settled on the flourishing clear stream before him, young limbs bringing the dusky hybrid to a crouch over the moving liquid. Beneath the glossy cover of cool were fish. Bright red in the precious spawning season. Jacinto had left the home to find some peace after all the family issues insured. Father had been going off...Returning only to distance himself even more from the Lykoi children. The star embazoned on the lean shoulder of the boy glimmered in the bright sunshine, his mark of pride. The scar of his lineage. Kaena, his grandmother had shown how resiliant the great family was. Although the fight had not shown to be his strong point, the rusty-furred male knew very well already--It was easy to woo a pretty girl with his six-string. Sighing and sucking in a cool breath of air, the man sprang a clawed hand upon the fish, almost dropping it back as the slimy creature thrashed. But he held fairly firm, his sharp nails puncturing the slippery meal, killing it soon enough. Holding it by the gills in the opposite hand, he shook his wrist to rid the other palm of the cold water.

The sun was beginning to set, oranges and blues dashing the pretty spring sky with hints of ember and moonlight tones, tempting the teenager to stay up the entire night. There would be stars, for sure. Stretching his lean limbs, the optime male sprinted back to his home. It was always the same there. The scents were so interwined with eachother--All but Kerberos' that is. Ilusion had always been so strong...Helotes so cool and charming, stronger than himself. And Columbine--The protector he wished he had the right words to thank...Leticia deserved so much more with her choice of mate.

Before he had any chance to hear the words from any of his family, Cinto grabbed his guitar and left. Off he flew with the neck of the instrument, his long legs brought him quickly from the house to the forest. He had a few matches left over in his pocket from before on the last expedition. A tan hand found itself gently grasping the magical firestarters, flicking one into flame, kicking a pile of dried moss into a tidy little heap to begin to burn. There would have to be more expeditions to find fuel, alas he could worry about that a bit later. Like someone giving a small creatures morsels of food, he let the fire lick at the moss--Setting it happily aflame as he grabbed some wood. He had just enough for a while. Jacinto Lykoi stared at the fire, subconciously reaching for his guitar. The tattooed man had missed part of the sunset, the dark canopy of the forest seemed to have obscured it from view. Happliy swishing his dark tail, the coyote hybrid set the fish to slowly cook over the fire.

It was of finest care. The wood was still fairly healthy and protected from rotting, a finery by any means. What made it most precious was that it had been a gift from his mother. His beloved Ma, it was like a gift from the gods. Pumpkin orange eyes lit up as he began to strum, lifting his thin muzzle to sing. His voice came soft but happy as he remembered a song he had heard from some older sailors "Vamos a recorrer en una noche estrellada, beber hasta que no puede sentarse derecho...estamos todos aquí, en el mismo lugar, y allí vi una cara bonita..." He laughed at the end, oh. This was just the beginning!

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread