i search for my slice of solace
The tiny pup had been wandering around for a few days after the ambush on her family, Her brothers and sisters decided to go seperate ways due to the fact they could never get along, Calla was settling down for another night alone when the water a few yards away was disturbed. She perked her ears and got to her paws peeking through the brush. Her black fur hid her well in the darkening light. But the white along her muzzle was easy to spot. She flicked her tail back and forth watching the male catch a fish. She tilted her head slightly as the match was struck and started a blaze. The male had started to cook the fish and her tail wagged more, The smell of the fish making her mouth water having not eaten in quite some time. She emerged from the brush her ears back still quite small she hardly made a noise except for a few twigs cracking underneath her paws.

"H-hello..?" She asked hoping and praying the male would be kind to her. She decided to get alittle closer to the male so she could be alittle warmer "I..I'm C-calla" she said nervously staying just out of reach of the male. As the male began to sing she knew he didnt hear her. She got closer and her paws felt like cinder blocks. She stumbled and fell to the ground with a soft thud she let out a soft whine. Calla soon got up from her little fall and shook her fur shyly "C-can i stay.. im cold.." she said looking at the male with cute puppy eyes. Not giving the male time to awnser she came close to him and curled up beside him letting the warmth of the fire warm her

Messages In This Thread