i search for my slice of solace
[html]

Word Count 1983

Calla had heard his cough and stayed cuddled up against his feet, Once the male had scooped her up she brought her ears back but hearing she could stay made her happy. She cuddled into his warm chest hearing his name she hid her face shyly "Its nice to meet you Ja..Ja" she started to say. Her fur puffed out as a cute little sneez came from her making her jump alittle having never sneezed before she looked around her fur making her look like a cute little black ball "What was that!!" she squeaked bouncing around on his lap looking for the strange noise. But when the fish was mentioned she stopped in her tracks and wagged her tail "Oooo fish!" she said her stomach grumbling instantly at the thought of food. Jacinto had picked a piece off for her and blew on it, as soon as he set it down she pounced on it eating it in a few large bites wagging her tail "Mmm yummy!" she giggled happily. But when the male asked why she was alone she looked sad. "M-my mom.." she said jumping off his lap "This mean brute came into our den.." she whined "He tried to hurt my brothers and sisters,..." she said pawing the ground sadly. "Mommy pushed him out of the den.. but when she came back and layed down.. She didnt wake up" she said pacing back and forth slightly distressed from the memory "He was so big.. he was scary" she whimpered "My siblings left me all alone.. they took all mommys food and they didnt share" she said sadly "I didnt want to be pushed around so once they left me behind i walked twards here," she said thinking "But i got lost and i found you" she said hopping back up on his lap to curl up into a ball "Im so hungry i could eats a whole fish!" she said yawning tiredly happy to be comferted by even a stranger "I miss mommy.. but i dont know why she wont wakes up" she said looking up at the male "Why wont mommy wakes up?" she asked tilting her head cutely

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread