i search for my slice of solace
[html]

Word Count 1,404

Calla watched the male bone proof the fish and wagged her tail as he ripped it into small pieces. She ate them one by one as the male set them down. She hadn't been eating much since she didn't know how to hunt for herself yet. Being a young child she looked at him after her meal and sniffled Sneeze? Whats that? she asked tilting her head. But the male started tickling her so she giggled rolling onto her back looking up at him cutely. But as the male spoke of a place she didn't know called heaven she tilted her head trying to think of what an angel might be like and what heaven might be like. Whats heaven? Whats an angel?" she started to ask but as the male told his story she brought her ears back. She was able to picture it all to easy and it made her fearful. She cuddled close to him keeping her ears back Is your brother okay? she asked climbing up to sit on his shoulder. Then she decided it was time for questions so she started to fire them off easily like a child could Wheres heaven? Whats Ass mean? Why can't i say it? Why do i feel icky? she asked pacing back and forth thinking of more questions. But she was getting tired so she laid down on the males lap hoping he would reply Why did mommy go to heaven? she asked innocently Why did your daddy be so mean? she snuggled close to the male looking up at him with innocent blue eyes hoping he would answer all the questions so she didn't have to repeat them

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread