i search for my slice of solace
[html]
Jacinto Lykoi

btw your posts were
299 words
364 words
281 words. None of them exceeded 1000 :3 mine didn't either

Word Count → 429 --yeah tables can be shitheads

"A sneeze is your body reacting when your nose tickles on the inside. To get the annoying tickle away." Her innocence was cute in a way, not knowing the things of the world's workings. The musician found himself liking the little tyke, feeling easy around her presence.  Unfortunately after she'd have to find a more permanent settlement, he couldn't look after kids. Plus, as biased as it seemed; she was a wolf pup. His pack seemed more accepting of coyotes and hybrids. Col would likely turn up his nose at that, it just wouldn't be safe. Normally coyotes and wolves didn't mix. There had been many wars based solely on that principle. Many coyotes died, even some of his relatives. It was sad in a way, the rusty hybrid very much preferred peace and genuine serenity. Blood and fighting surely upset that apple-cart. He watched quietly as she ate some of the fish, really she was adorable. But he couldn't keep her. It'd probably put both of their lives in harms way with much risk. She needed a mother now, a nurturer and someone to cherish her. Jac wasn't ready for fatherhood yet.

Warm eyes softened as she asked what an angel was. This was hard to explain. "An angel....Is a being that has passed on to the other world, one we can't get to yet. And they're good people. They mean well. They're assigned to look over us from the skies. I think" He smiled rubbing her little head with the pad of his thumb. He thought of his brother, the eldest and the strongest. "Yeah I think he's okay. But we all don't like being rejected from our dad. Hey, do you know who's really nice? My sister Ilusion. She loves kids. Sometime you should meet her."

Grinning from ear to ear, the Lykoi teenager kicked the coals back into flames, starting the fire back as he stacked more dry wood into the flames. Calla asked a lot of questions. One, he blushed beet red under his fur, sputtering to explain. "Oh. An ass is a donkey I guess. But they don't like hearing it that way. Makes them ticked off. I'm not sure why though." There. The embarrassment ended. He smiled pleasantly and glanced at the fire. "Your mommy went to heaven 'cause the great spirit specially chose her. She's special I think." Tail swishing behind him, he tried to explain his father's choices. "He chose another mate after our mom. So he wanted us out of his life so he could start a new one.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:georgia, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread