i search for my slice of solace
[html]

Im not good at the word count thing. I keep doing it AFTER i have it in the table x_x so it puts in all the codes and stuffs too. sorry x_x

Calla listened to his explanation about sneezing. She cuddled close to the male yawning her milk teeth gone for only a few days her real teeth poking through her gums, They pained her sometimes but other than that she was happy she could eat real food. She swished her tail like a little pom pom and giggled But why do we get the tickle feeling? she asked tilting her head. She loved being by someone again. Someone she could trust for now. She liked Jacinto a lot and wanted him to be her new daddy. But he was so different than she was. She thought to herself what if he has a mate? what if she doesn't like me.. What if she don't want me around! she thought squirming around on the males lap. The fire was toyed with and she let out a soft whine Can i come home with yous? she asked looking up at him with beautiful blue eyes Please daddy the word slipped from her mouth and her fur became hot with embarrassment. His explanations of angels and heaven and a great spirit confused her. But she figured she would understand when she was older. She heard him mention his sister and she wagged her tail happily ooh i wanna meet her! she said giggling almost bouncing around now. But when his father was mentioned she listened carefully. Trying to imagine someone who would ditch their family for someone other than his mate. She brought her ears back and whined That's mean.. she said. It was all she could think of and she knew it was kind of stupid. She didn't like feeling stupid but since she was so little and so inexperienced in the world it was the only thing she could think of besides 'hes a jerk'. Calla climbed up to the strangers muzzle and licked his nose softly I wont ever leaves you.. i love you she said with a cute yawn sliding down his chest and back onto the males lap curling into a ball.

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread