CONTEST -- Xmas in July
Character Name: Mihael Wood
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 3
Example Pictures: I've only got my current avatar.
Character Description: His coat is extremely fluffy, he himself is not very thick, but his fur makes him look it. His body is a snow white with silver mixed in, his ears are dipped in silver. His eyes are bright yellow and his nose is black. He has no significant scars or markings.
Jewelry or Tattoos: He wears two wooden bands in his left ear, one is a darker green and one is brown. He also has two metal rings on his right foreleg/arm one light blue and one green.
Text: None.
Picture you would like used: You pick!
Other: If you should decide to add color filters and the like in the avatar, lighter colors or strong purples are "his" colors. Excluding the browns and greens, which I really just like haha.

Table
Table Size Preference: I don't really like smaller tables, but whatever you think looks best is fine.
Color Scheme: Lighter colors, or forest-y colors are great. I don't want to become blind whenever I look at the table.
Mood: Something light and ah if this makes sense...spiritual? Nothing that feels dark and mysterious.
Lyrics: No lyrics, but I would like the quote from Julius Ceaser that goes "The fault, Dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Picture you would like used: I would really like either something featuring Mihael, or something involving a mortar and pestle.
Other: Have fun with it, these are really just suggestions. Read about him and do what you think would look great. Oh! Please include his name and a Word Count section.

Signature
Text or Image?: Either is fine with me.
Lyrics/Words: Either Mihael's name (Mihael Wood) or the Julius Ceaser quote listed above.
Picture you would like used: No pictures of wolves or mortars and pestles this time, I think I'd prefer text.
Other: Nothing.

Messages In This Thread