CONTEST -- Xmas in July
DONE 8D

Character Name: Medusa Kathari
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 3 years
iExample Pictures: link link link itty bitty pixel link.
Character Description: [html]Medusa consists primarily of a banana mania base coat. On her face is a mask of antique white that covers her entire face and the backs of her ears. It continues to go down her belly and stops at her pelvis and leaves a loop on the inside of her right thigh, present in all forms. Her eyes are a bright amber. In Optime form, Medusa's hair is long and tangled, falling to her mid back in a light blond. On the right side of her face, Medusa has three brutal scars, blinding that eye. The longest is in the middle, cutting directly through her pupil. The other two flank it, cutting through their halves of the eyes, completely eviscerating that eye. The scars are all keloids, raised scars that are discernible by touch from her skin.[/html]
Jewelry or Tattoos: Another scar graces her left hip, a scarification tattoo. It is a sword through an ourobouros, a snake eating its own tail. The snake is green and lime green, with its head lime green and the tail being green. There are six green stripes on the body of the snake. Its eye is the green as well. The sword has a gray-25% blade and a brown handle that narrows through the grip to widen at the base. The scarification is especially large, taking up most of her hip and thigh.
Text: n/a
Picture you would like used: Don't have one c:
Other: This isn't required, as she's pretty hard to make a manip of (I think at least) so if you don't want to do that, it's okay ^^ I'd prefer a drawn avatar, but I'm fine with either. If it's possible, I'd love love love and avatar of Medusa with her two snakes tangled in her hair! 8D

Table
Table Size Preference: Bigger is better! 8D I love big tables. The max width for tables is what I like (I think it's 500px) and I don't care on the height of the image.
Color Scheme: I don't care c: Medusa fits just about anything, since she's really random. Just make it go with the mood c:
Mood: A mood of general crazy, or discombobulation? Or just of general... not there-ness. She needs a table for when she's being heavily influenced by the Narrator, the voice in her noggin.
Lyrics: I don't care, something that fits c: I'd also like her name.
Picture you would like used: No preference c:
Other: <3

Signature
Text or Image?: Either or.
Lyrics/Words: Just her name.
Picture you would like used: Maybe like a semi-transparent snake? Like a sort of a tribal snake tattoo or something. If you can't find an image, just make a text signature of her name with pretty font 8D
Other: This isn't needed c:

Messages In This Thread