The future is littered with prizes
[html]

-
Where do we feature?

Her voice rang out, calling to him and making his heart race as it always did. Carrying the steaming plate in the direction of the voice, Silvano grinned at his mate. Her belly was starting to swell and it was obviously what lay within. She reclined on the bench, an open book at her side and the wind picked at her dress. It was tight against her belly and the Sadira could not help but grin at the sight of it. Carefully he carried the plate to the woman and set it beside her. Then, plucking the book from the other side, he sat himself down beside her. Giselle was glowing, and it was clear that he was happy to see her. Silvano gave her a lick to the cheek and placed a hand on hers, a calm warmth on her growing belly.

"And how are you today, sweetheart?" he said softly, stroking her stomach with a gentle finger as he looked at her carefully. "Feeling alright?" He was worried about her, but she was not the kind of woman to overexert herself. She did not hard riding, nor did she farm heavily. There was no heavy lifting to be done and nothing much more. Silvano leaned over and picked up the plate from the other side, holding it before his mate. "I got you some food. I even managed to find a patch of wild potatoes. I cooked them, since I know you like it that way." Silvano smiled at her, cocking his head at his woman, his Giselle.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:75%; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread