The Land Beckons You
[html]

out of character here

The indecisive hybrid would have rather continued to play with Adelle, maybe race again or find something else to do. Instead, more serious business was brought up at Sidra quickly shut down. The first time they'd met, Sidra had felt as though she'd be more than welcomed into the warrior pack since she was a warrior herself and very confident of her skills. But, as the time elapsed, there were various doubts that arose simply tempting her to forget about the idea. Adelle was here now and asking her in all seriousness if she was going to join Casa.

As Sidra walked, she dare not look over to Adelle knowing the expression that probably adorned her face. Adelle's words pulled a mental trigger inside the lengthy canine and she immediately spun around to meet those puppy dog eyes. Of course she was a good warrior, she would make a great warrior, or so she though. Scared was something she only knew in the face of one thing, the traffickers and men, she was not scared! As for Kativa. The coy-wolf wasn't holding Sidra back at all. In fact, she'd been pushing her to go the borders. Their goodbyes would be tearful if they were ever said, but that was not something Sidra even thought about. The slender female was growing quite fervent in the face of those questions, her eyes narrowing in a fierce gaze. All of those are the least of my worries! I would make a fine warrior for Casa, a true asset! And I am certainly not scared, of anything! Kativa has no influence over me. Not all the truth.

It was the dedication to a family and what they expected of her that scared her. Sidra couldn't stand the thought of being responsible for other's lives after failing to protect the life of the one person that meant the the most. If she joined and let her leader and her pack mates down, she'd be devastated. Another part of it had to do with trust. Trust had been something she handed out to a very select few. How could she so easily hand over her trust to Casa and all of the canines who were a part of the pack? How could she tell any of that to someone she'd only spent a few hours with and didn't trust fully yet? Adelle was right though, she was scared. It all scared the hell out of her. I'm just worried about Kativa, what will she do when I'm gone? Lie. The hybrid was spiraling out of control in need of a assurance.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread