don't give up on me, baby
[html]<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

He nearly ran the clinic alone and that was ok. Odessa had to take it easy and deal with the lives that he was caring for. He did not want her to have to worry about much. He smiled as he looked at the household slave he knew today was one of those days that Odessa was having. She had not been feeling well and she was becoming more rotund in her optime form then he had seen of others. He felt bad for her at times and then again it had to be done to have a family.

he had water boiling as he he ate some food waiting for the things he was doing to be finished. Imhotep had hardly left her side lately bending to her every whim but that was because the tan man loved her so dearly. He could not bring himself to allow others to care for her. golden eyes looked upon the pot as he grabbed a cup. Placing herbs into it he poured water into it and smiled.

He could hear his mate calling and he grabbed the cup and headed down. He chuckled to himself a little as he looked at the turtle woman. Stuck my love? he asked placing the cup down. He pulled her up and handed her the cup. he asked.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread