don't give up on me, baby
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa didn't have to wait long for her mate to arrive. Lying awkwardly like a whale didn't feel very dignified, and she sure as hell didn't suppose it looked the part either. He came down with a cup of water and asked her if she was stuck. With a pout, the medic nodded sourly, holding her hand out, but finding herself lifting into a sitting position by Imhotep's strong arms. Nestling in beside him with her legs wide, for there was no way she was able to tuck them together neatly now, she whined and rubbed her stomach. 'I'm fat...' she concluded, ears low against her head. Odessa almost fell back onto the bed with a undignified lack of balance but she grabbed onto the sandy man quick enough to stabilise herself. 'I can't even sit upright properly...' she complained, though her list was nowhere near finished. Tears formed in her eyes as she sniffled piteously.

'I feel sick. I'm hungry but I can't keep anything down. I'm bored out of my mind and I can't do anything. I'm tired, I'm frustrated, I'm lonely...' she took a tearful breath inwards and continued, adding the last thing. 'And my stomach hurts...' It was an irritating bubbling feeling, it might have been kicking but she never put that together. It was weird and she didn't much like it when she was in this mood.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread