don't give up on me, baby
[html]<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Imhotep hated her feeling like this. He wanted to see her happy and this was not happy. She wanted a family she wanted to fill a gap in the d'angelo line. He was sorry that she was so sick and unhappy. She was his star, he wanted nothing more then to make her feel better. He held her and smiled, your not fat my love She was carrying the product of their love and he would not have her thinking that she was not beautiful.

Its some herbs that will sooth that tummy of yours. I know its hard to eat with it always churning on you. He said as he held her. there was only so much he could do to make things better. Golden eyes gazed at her with this look of sorry. He wanted her happy not teary eyed and sad.

He pulled her close to him and wiped her eyes. He placed a hand behind her and the other on her stomach. I will build you a rocking chair something comfy to sit on. You need to eat though. Even if its only a bite an hour. I'll get you eating again. He said smiling. he rubbed her large tummy and smiled those were their kids in there. He smiled at her, It;ll be ok

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread