don't give up on me, baby
[html]
i know wolves can't cry, but i'm using it to portray the mood anyway Tongue XD

'I am...' she mumbled into Imhotep's shoulder. Odessa's pumpkin eye's fluttered away tears and a whine rolled out of her throat. It was a sorrowful sound and it hurt the medic's own ear's to hear it. 'I'm like a whale. Or those seals I hunted with Siv. Remember them?' Odessa chuckled lightly, nuzzling her mate with a smile finally on her lips. However small it was. 'All we need it the water...' Drinking the herbal tea Imhotep had prepared, the medic offered up another thankful smile as she attempted to sit upright more, sipping the tea. 'Hard? Pfft... More like impossible' she mused, hoping that at least she'd be able to keep her liquids down.

Finishing her cup, she placed it down on the floor and reclined against Imhotep's warm body. 'A rocking chair would be nice...' the medic sighed. The pumpkin eyed woman's hand dropped down to her stomach alongside her mates. 'It feels weird. Not like I though it would at all'. Naturally, she'd only expected the upsides and was therefore a little disappointed now she was suffering. 'I don't want to eat. I can't, I jsut sick it up again. Even the rabbit. And you know how much I like that...' It was her favourite dish, and she still craved it. 'I think I'm just worried. I don't have anything to measure it with. I might go and ask my mother or Eris...' Those two were the women she respected most after all, 'Or maybe Maggie or Clover'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread