don't give up on me, baby
[html]
ooc things go here

Having Imhotep close by was comforting. For she knew that many were forced to go through this alone, her mother included. And truthfully enough, despite her knowledge of herbs and medicine. But thankfully, she had Imhotep to aid her through this. And her family and her pack. Odessa stretched herself out and cuddled up to her mate. 'I'm excited though, after all, this is what I wanted right? A family...' And she was more than pleased with Imhotep for giving her this, 'I'd show you how thankful I was, if I could' she blushed shyly and shook her head with a laugh. 'Even though I'm worried, I guess it's kind of like an adventure....' The medic was forever the optimist after all.

Odessa stretched out and cuddled up to Imhotep, her stomach had soothed itself under Imhotep's touch, which the medic took as a good sign. 'Here, feel here' her requisition happy and calm, pulling Imhotep's hand to her lower abdomen. 'They move here a lot'. And with the there was a squirming movement and with that, a told you so smile from Odessa accompanied by an equally told you so tone of voice, 'See?' He asked about names and she shrugged softly, 'No, not really. But we should start planning' There was a moment of silence where Odessa hand fell upon her ankh charm. 'What about Ankh?'

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread