Who knew?
[html]
+3. So so sorry this took ages <3. I'm at work right now and replying for you, but I'll pretty this up later tonight. Just as a reference, she's nearly 4 weeks into pregnancy from the date of this thread.

The dainty female had been taking everything slow lately. Each day that passed, her body made itself heavier with the life inside her belly. Giselle wore one of her dresses that day, though the protrusion was making her visibly uncomfortable even in her loosest sundress. That feeling, combined with building worry for her pups' safety, the red haired girl could be seen ascending the steps of the Hotel, one at a time. She and her faithful animal companion had returned from being outside, to get fresh air and to stretch her legs. There were mornings where she woke to sickness and was confined to her bed because of it, and it seemed to become more frequent as days went by. It pained the woman to know that, soon, she might not see the outside world for some time; but when she did, the world would see the woman's children for the first time.

"Steady, oh! Easy now..." She murmured to herself in the lobby, as she braced herself on the railing to her right. The pace was slow, but steady enough for the woman, and each landing Giselle found herself pausing for a few brief moments before starting to climb again. Powdered blues did not remove themselves from her feet (where they getting bigger?), but snapped up when she heard a soft thud somewhere up above. Tux, a few steps ahead of the woman, turned his head momentarily as well, rounded ears rotating actively. The auburn haired femme thought nothing of it and continued towards the next landing, but froze in place when she finally heard - and then saw - someone stumble down the stairs, in her direction. "Oh my! Are you alright?" Giselle exclaimed, noticing from her vantage point that the other was visually struggling.

She huffed and puffed before continuing up the stairs at a more rapid pace, to get a better view of the man who had cried out. Tux squeaked as he saw the eagle perched on the bannister, but Giselle's first shock was to see a bandaged, and clearly injured, male. "Oh goodness, please don't move~" She asked, one hand holding her belly while the other still remained on the stair railing. "Kind sir... what are you doing there? You shouldn't be walking around injured like that," she said with her voice full of concern. Briefly did her eyes flutter to the large bird beside the male, and while shocked to see such a large creature within the hotel, was more trained on the man and his injuries. Slowly, carefully, Giselle approached the pair until she was a few steps below them. "Please, let me help you~"

<style type="text/css">
.gisellemar1-box {width:219px;height:343px;float:right;}
.gisellemar1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f87d2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.gisellemar1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gisellemar1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#f6d4d3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fBZ04.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c8566d; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8566d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread