Who knew?
[html]
Word Count :: 425 OOC: rawrrr

He looked at her as she protested with the stubbornness of his father, which was quite stubborn indeed and he made to fold his arms, but as one was already plastered to his chest he only had to curl the other over it carefully. After all it was his shoulder that was hurt not his arm. He could tell she didn’t like the look of him, possibly due to his injuries, but he could raise his eyebrows and speak; “Be glad that these bandages are there youngling, you wouldn’t be able to look at me at all. I have had just as bad if not worse before, I’ll live.” Ok no he didnt, he had a broken leg and a missing pinky, but that was nothing compared to the torn tendon and chewed off shoulder and face wounds... He wouldn’t have to say anything but that. He gave her a worried look as she nearly tumbled down the stairs; “I hope I’m really not that bad to look at, are you ok?” He asked, he put a tentative hand toward the woman to rub her back and try to make her feel better, though he wasn’t sure how that would make her feel with her having a problem with his bandages and leg cast.

When she introduced herself it dawned on him, well no wonder why Silvano wanted to save this beauty of a woman and he couldn’t help but grin; “Well I thought Silvano said he wanted to wait for pups, I suppose he’s going to have to be ready now.” He said with a sly grin. He and Silvano had a talk about many things, and one of them was Giselle, “But I daresay it is more my pleasure to meet you ma’am, I am sorry if I could not be in a better state than I am now. And it is nice to meet you too Tux, this, up here is Marahute, she won’t bite and is a good companion when she needs to be.” He grunted at her remark, knowing she would continue to bring it up, he was getting dizzy now himself, but he would not show it nor would he play upon it. He wanted outside; “Being outside would far better for my health right now honestly.” Was all he could say to that, and he didn’t meet her eyes either, but looked down longingly thinking of the porch... and the fresh air he so badly needed.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread