A Platter for the Health
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awgemma-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awgemma {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#000 url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _Gemma.jpg) no-repeat top;width:90%;max-width:700px;min-width:490px;color:#c0c0c0 }
.awgemma .name {font-family: 'Niconne', cursive;color:#FFDE0B;font-size:40px;padding:170px 0 0 10px;line-height:10px;text-shadow:#000 1px 2px 2px;}
.awgemma .lyrics {font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;margin:10px 0 20px 20px;line-height:100%;color:#7F9833;}
.awgemma .in {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _black.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awgemma p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.awgemma p em{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:60px}
.awgemma b {color:#E8DDB4;font-family:georgia;}
.awgemma-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC: PP of Taliesin's son Myrrdin is approved by Vannah.
Gemma Rhiannon-Sawtooth
I don't wanna live in fear and loathing; I wanna feel like I am floating
instead of constantly exploding

It was not the knocking that woke her up, it was the pain. he injured woman slowly opened her eyes, to find darkness covering one of them and her face all puffy and swollen. She had been so so sure that it had been the end for her, that her number had been called. She lived now thanks only to her brother's expertise in medicine, her brother who she was sexually attracted to and would sleep with in a heartbeat. She frowned and then winced internally as her face throbbed with pain, a soft whimper falling from her lips.

Downstairs Myrrdin paused in his perusal of a medicine book his father had let him chose he, he was tired too like his father they had spend a long time trying to keep his Aunt Gemma from being claimed by death, the younger boy shivered as he thought of it. He opened the door to find a young woman standing there, 'You here to see Aunt Gemma?' Of course she was, she held a basket of food. He gestured for her to come in. 'I don't know if she's awake yet, but I'll go see, wait here please.' He was polite bur firm in his directions. He climbed the stairs all but silently, opening the door to her room slowly. She heard it creak and her remaining ear flicked and she murmured his name quietly, 'Aunty. There's a woman here to see you, shall I let her up?' Gemma nodded unable to speak much. Myrddin came back down and looked at the brown woman almost suspiciously, 'You can go up, she's awake.'

Image by Bojadzi
[/html]

Messages In This Thread