A Platter for the Health
[html]
WC: 233 OOC: erf. stinky shaw is stinky

Eclipse saw the surprised face on the woman and it made her heart melt for her. She didn’t feel bad for being a total stranger helping someone out, that was just in Eclipse’s nature. She liked seeing gratitude for something she did, and it didn’t hurt that she knew Gemma’s pups as well. “Oh I’m sorry, my name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I met your puppies a few weeks ago with their um... father of sorts? They are very nice children, and I thought you wouldn’t mind a warm meal.” She said sheelpishly; “It’s not a whole lot, mostly broth, I wasn’t sure what you would like or what you could eat.” Eclipse was no healer and she had not been told everything about what happened to the woman.

When the puppies woke she made a soft smile at them and nodded, she wasn’t going to try and be presumptuous about coming near Gemma’s children especially after being attacked. “I hope you like it, where would you like me to put it?” Eclipse asked. She would keep the warm food in her hands until Gemma told her to set it somewhere, though she wasn’t sure if she would need help... that would make it a bit awkward, but down in Eclipse’s mind she knew she would help the woman even if she had to feed her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread