A Platter for the Health
sorry for taking so long :<

Eclipse Soulstorm. Gemma was sure she would remember that name for years to come, a woman who had helped feed her and her pups. Gemma was very grateful. She was interested to hear that Eclipse was acquainted with her children but then Frodo had taken them out a few times to go run. The children came closer as it became clear that Eclipse had food, their tails wagging hesitantly. Eclipse rushed to explain her reasoning for the food she had brought with a sheepish smile and Gemma smiled too through her pain, it was polite!

"Broth is good. Taliesin said I'm not to eat anything solid, it might make me sick with the pain medicine he gives me." Her voice was as ever soft and delicate. She tried to pull herself upright and partially succeeded, she could only bend her stomach muscles so far before her broken rib screamed at her. There was a small table next to her makeshift bed that her half brother used to set his bowls and vials of potions and ointments, it was free now thought,

"You can put it here, it won't get knocked over then." She looked fondly at her children, they were always knocking stuff over with their play and curious natures.

Messages In This Thread