And the one poor child that saved this world
OOC: Just recently joined, and decided that I should meet more of the pack, even though Lukos technically joined Anathema on June 18, which would allow him plenty of time to say hi. Though he has been fixing his house in the Thackary Village, so he hasn't really been able to get out. I also just noticed that I was spelling Alaki's name wrong. Sorry.

Lukos finally finished working on the ground floor of his new house. The actual floor took up most of his time, abandoning the choice of repairing the old floor and settling on tearing it up and putting down new wooden planks. He thanked himself once again for spending most of his time learning about the forest by himself than fishing with his elders at his old fishing pack. Of course, He'd have to replenish the wood stock to what it was, but for now he took a well deserved rest. He looked around the house, checking that his walling is holding up, seeing if there was any cracks.

He wanted his home to be nice for any guests who wanted to drop by and see the new guy. So far there hasn't been anyone, besides the occasional warrior getting supplies from the weapons storage or visiting the training grounds, but that allowed him to get more work done. He would most likely need help with the second floor, but he was satisfied with what he accomplished so far. He made a mental note to find some furniture, or at least a bed. He was getting tired of sleeping on the hard floor, but was too preoccupied to do anything about it until now.

Once he wasn't as tired as of late, he got up and went outside to see what it looked like. When he took a step back and really looked at his house for the first time, it gave him a comical feeling. The bottom half looked rather nice, like someone actually lived there, but the top half was still as run down as when he first moved in. Since the upstairs floor was unstable to walk on, he hasn't been able to lean out a window and fix it up. He thought of using a ladder, but it's not really smart to use one without someone below holding it. He shrugged to himself, wondering if there was someone who wasn't busy enough to help him. He got the idea that no one actually knew he was here besides Malakai and Alaki, and they were the one's who let him in the pack. Well, Alaki was really the only one who let him in. Malakai was just a spectator. A very verbal spectator. he mused.

He was about to head back inside when he saw smoke in the distance. Fearing that it was a forest fire, he started running towards it, hoping he could put it out in time. Then he heard a female calling the pack from the direction of the smoke, so he guessed that it was under control. But the smoke was still going, so he assumed it was a bonfire. Curious on what it was that she wanted, he went back inside, took off his clothes and stuffed them into his bag that he wore around his neck. Lukos sifted into Secui form, feeling the sifting that he goes thorough so rarely, and started running in the fire's direction. Occasionally he looked up to see where he was going until he could smell the smoke. About a half a mile away he shifted back into Optime and put his clothes on again.

As he got closer, he started to smell some delicious food. This must be something major. Food, a bonfire, and the pack gathering. I wonder what this is? He walked out of the trees to see the fire, tables of food on the other side of a river, which looks like a beach. And off to the side, a pure white wolf, presumably the one who called. "Hello, I'm Lukos. I'm a bit new, could you please tell me what's going on? I haven't really been out much." he shrugged, being as clueless as possible. He didn't want to offend her. He was already on thin ice with Malakai, possibly Alaki.

Messages In This Thread