And the one poor child that saved this world
[html]
:: Table done by Nuki :: :: WC ::473

Hearing the white leaders calls the Sawtooth lady moved with a god fearing grace. She knew it was not a dire thing for her to be at this gathering, however it was a pack advent and Charm was a member of the pack and so forth she believed that she should show up then for no other reason to support that pack member on this new chapter of their life.

Aeron had been spending time telling the calico lady about the member of the pack lands, and if they had any family that lived in the lands, slowly names where coming together with the mental image that the coyote helped paint for her, with her words and pointing the members out as they would take their walks. Charm was still trying to get all these names and faces right…the lady wondered why she was so awful about this face and names. Never the less she would lean them, if it was the last thing that she did.

Coming to the gathering the Sawtooth female dipped her head to the white leader, she was such a kind and loving leader…she really was, and the fact that she allowed Aeron to be mated to one of the pack’s Zepar only spoke of her character more. Charm loved her already like a big sister. (Stupid Charm didn’t know that her brother once walked in these lands under Naniko watchful eye also…stupid Charm)

Then she looked over to the male standing upon her two feet the lady smiled, as she sighed ever so softly. A magical happy sigh came out of her mouth, to go with a magical somewhat happy theme of the gathering that was going to be taking place. If only she knew of the kill that was going to happen. Then maybe she wouldn’t be so happy, matter of a fact she would be downright sickened. She knew well enough to keep her mouth shut though for the sake of Aeron and the sakes of others.

The Sawtooth lady’s soft pale purple eyes shimmered with the hope of being able to meet a new face (to her at least) ”Oh it’s a wonderful thing! It’s a ceremony! It’s a wonderful time for the pack to come together and rejoice! They just had one not that long ago. The Atheed, took her crush as her mate. It was magical, might I say. As I am sure this one will be!” The Sawtooth female giggled softly as her hand cupped the other hand she laid them in front of her. Her bracelet slipped down over her wrist bone and lay on top of her hand. It was her favorite gift…just because it was from Aeron.”Excuse me if I chatter your ears off, I am Charm, one of the Zepar’s of the pack! Nice to meet you!”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread