And the one poor child that saved this world
[html]

Word Count → 595 :: Let's pretend that she and he were not late. I meant to post here a lot earlier, I had to recently put myself on absence because of all the drama in my life right now though, so I'm using that excuse for not posting as much as I would like to. Uruz is the Rune that Lillith is getting from Panda.-- Venom is giving her Wunjo

When you come around,
You're like a little slice of Heaven when I'm coming down
lifting me up above the clouds

Today was the day, even though this day was late to come. Disappointment in the leadership was present, if only because this was supposed to be a special time for Lillith, and her excitement turned into anxiousness, which turned into frustration because things were not happening fast enough for her. Panda fiddled with the objects she was working on, her hands wiggling through the string that she was working with to make a necklace, a rune for her daughter. It was that time to start giving the girl outside help from the God and Goddess, for not only protection, but also for the guidance she would need in this world to survive. Panda would never wish anything upon her child, but the best so she was hard at work making sure that the Rune was activated and not in a slumber before she finished it, and she looked to her soulmate. Today's the day, Alexness. spoke the woman to the male, and he nodded his head. The day our child becomes an adult. It's hard to think that 7 months have already passed. Ya know? the Italian asked the monochrome woman. He, too was working on a rune for his daughter, but his was not in the shape of a necklace like Panda's had been, rather he had gone through the trouble of making an extra pelt they had into a cloak for the woman, and with a paintbrush and red paint he drew the Wunjo rune and chanted a spell under his breath. Panda watched the energy transfer from his body and going into the cloak, which had a bright shine to it as he finished up.

Panda held a grin on her face before she finally realized she had not answered him. It is amazing to think that we've raised her to where she's gonna be allowed in the ranks. Hopefully she doesn't get as good as us. the woman joked before she grabbed the necklace and she walked over to Venom and put her hands on his broad shoulders. If you don't hurry up, we'll be late. the woman spoke on as Venom looked up at her and let his tongue sneak from his mouth and land in Panda's mouth. She wasn't expecting it either, so she was startled by the action but soon she accepted it. She squeezed his shoulders and then dropped to her knees to give him a hug. I'm done with this. Let's go. spoke the Italian, and the monochrome woman did agree with this and so she got up and she got her ritual cloak on, and she took her staff in her hand and then she looked to Venom. He was getting his own ritualistic clothing on, the gray wolf pelt that he had, along with his checkerboard pants, and his normal attire of his throwing axes on his sides, and his gris-gris hanging from his belt as well. At the sight of his gris-gris being tied to his belt, Panda looked to her own and she too, tied her gris-gris onto her belt loop. As soon as they were ready, they headed out.

They stopped by the stables and grabbed Korosk, seeing as they figured that they would get there faster on horse back rather than just walking. Panda took the only communal horse, Goro, and tacked him up and the two stallion's hooves thundered throughout the lands as they rushed to the Rast ceremony. Soon,er or later they would make it to the meeting place though, and once they were close enough, Panda and Venom called their steeds to a halt and they were quick to dismount the steeds and fine their place among the pack members. Soon though, their daughter would come up and go down the middle and present her kill to the Angela. Panda and Venom looked with curious eyes as to see what could be in that bundle of fur that was wrapped around her kill. They weren't even expecting to see what they were about to see though. They didn't even fathom it.

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread