And the one poor child that saved this world
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Thanks for participating, everyone! :3 I really appreciate all the responses! And no problem, J, I left it open for longer so that we could try and get everyone in ^^ Also, I updated Lillith's rank for you, Nat Big Grin

She was glad to see that some members had come to witness the ceremony. Naniko did not feel that meetings such as this should be mandatory, as pack members each had their own lives and duties to be worrying about, and was simply glad that so many had managed to come and watch the ceremony. It made her feel like a more effective leader, that members cared enough to participate and be a part of what was going on in the day to day lives of other members.

Pups were very important to her, and she hoped that the rest of the pack felt the same way about them. They were the lifeblood of all packs, youth who would grow and learn the skills that they'd need to help everyone else in various ways. Even the simplest of tasks were a big help to a group of their size...having a pup-sitter, warrior, or healer available when one needed assistance was a blessing and she felt the same about each rank tier.

Naniko stood peacefully and watched as everyone arrived, waiting for Lillith and her parents to come. She noticed the wings that the youth had strung onto herself, and wondered if that was a part of the presentation. Had she killed a raven, perhaps? The tall female looked up as the younger canine approached, bearing a fur-wrapped item in her hands. She was interested to know what the girl had caught and how she had chosen to represent it. "Very good. Show me what you've brought." She said, head tilted to one side as her jade eyes observed Lillith with interest.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread