And the one poor child that saved this world
[html]
Word Count :: 337 Thanks! Big Grin

Out of the corner of her eye, Lillith saw her parents arrive. Good. She wanted to see how her mother and father would react to her sacrifice. She had kept her… special needs, well hidden from her family, but tonight they would be displayed in front of not only them, but everyone else. She guessed word would spread quickly through Anathema’s well developed gossip veins, and she wondered what the consequences would be, if any. With a smile, Lillith nodded her head to the Angela’s words, and began unraveling her bundle.

She worked quickly, but with purpose, making sure to adeptly untie each knot and ribbon she had woven around the furs. Once undone, she peeled back the folded layers to reveal a small, curled form. A wolf puppy. It lay amongst the furs as if sleeping, but any trained eye could see that the infant was dead. Its pelt was not marred, unmarked, and pristine, the body no more than a few weeks old. The fur of the pup was cream, nearly white, and Lillith looked down upon it like a mother would a child. She had been very careful with the body, made sure to dry and soak it well to preserve its form. It had not been the only one she killed, but it had been the most humane; she had snuffed the life from it by a simple cover of the hand.

The mother and siblings of the pup however had not fared as well with the coming of death, but Lillith would not speak of that to anyone; it was her own personal pleasure. Looking up from the sacrifice, the young girl lifted it up towards the Angela, I hope you can see my skill in this kill, and rank me to Abigor. She said softly, and with confidence. Lillith had always had a knack for stringing up her kills in creative ways, and the pup was the piece de resistance. She hoped Naniko would have wise words to say to her regarding it.

Photo courtesy of Douglas Brown

<style>
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#0c0906; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 {background-color:#774f32; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:495px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iRaven.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:312px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread