And the one poor child that saved this world
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Me either, no worries <33 Internship + Family Emergency = James fails at threads for a bit ;_; <33 Gonna close this in a few days if there aren't many other responses. Thanks for participating, you guys!! <33

She didn't know how she should feel about the pup that was presented before her. Was it one of an enemy, or someone who had threatened the girl? Maybe she had been coerced somehow into doing it. Naniko was of course surprised by this type of offering, and wondered about Lillith's mind and how she had come to conclude that Naniko would be impressed by such a thing. It showed some kind of power, that she had taken the life of another canine...but one so young, who hadn't even had a chance at a full life? How much skill did it take to kill a defenseless whelp?

Naniko simply stared at the corpse for a few moments, looking from Lillith to her parents and then back down at the dead pup. She showed no outward emotion, calculating what she ought to say. "You have taken the life of one of our own kind. This is not uncommon amongst canines...but the unusual thing is the age of the life that you took. I do not know if it is possible for a pup to offend or harm another...for it to provoke such an attack. But I respect your decision, even if I do not understand it. It is not my place to become involved in what pack members choose to do on their own time, Abigor." She finished, nodding to Lillith.

Now to decipher what meaning there was behind the pup in general. The new adult had killed something that had been defenseless, for the most part. What did that mean? She chose to do this for the pack, to kill one of their own kind. "Lillith is a strong and decisive girl. I interpret this sacrifice as a bold and daring move, the like of which I have not often seen in this pack. With her determination and independence, she will go far in Anathema. Welcome to the adult ranks, Abigor."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread